STAR WARS: RISE OF THE RESISTANCE ATTRACTION
DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
· Full-scale dimensional scenic elements for attraction scenes.
· Guests are immersed by the attraction’s sheer size, including full-size AT-AT walkers,which are highly detailed. Scenario provided construction of these large setpieces, and in the case of the AT-AT walkers, their size was so large that theyhad to be built in concert with the construction of the facility/building.
· All components of the sets are extremely detailed and meticulously designed toembody the places seen in the Star Wars® films. Media is used as an extension of the physical sets, so the set pieces had to blend/integrate seamlessly intothe unfolding story.
· Bringingthe world of Star Wars® to life as this attraction was not the only challenge. Scenario also hadt o make all show/scenic elements robust enough to stand up to constant guest impact and interaction.
· Closeintegration of MEP, audio/video, and all other facility elements as specifiedand designed.
· Ensuring360-degree immersion in design, implementation, and finishes of all scenicelements.
· Integrationof scenic elements with integrated systems such as SFX/Lighting/Animation.
· Thisattraction is located at both the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, California andat The Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
· Theshow sets were concurrently designed and produced for both sites, withoverlapping installations and staggered opening dates.