Grand Rapids, Michigan
The quality and craftsmanship that went into the Fine Arts Center was of the highest standards. The Fine Arts Center serves the community as a state-of-the-art performance arts center as well as a unique venue for professional productions, speaking engagements and community events. Designed in harmony with its natural surroundings, it is among the first facilities of its type to be certified for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) by the United States Green Building Council.
The Forest Hills Public Schools Fine Arts Center was created to enhance the artistic growth and enjoyment of area youth, families, and seniors. Custom designed and equipped with leading-edge technology, the 62,000 square foot facility provides a uniquely effective environment for learning opportunities and staged performances in all aspects of the performing and visual arts.
· United States Green Building Council LEED Certification
Certificate of Silver LEED
· 2004 Associated Builders and Contractors Green Building Award of Excellence
· 2004 American School & University Architectural Portfolio Citation
· Winner. Forest Hills Fine Arts Center received a Specialized Facility Citation in the 2004 American School & University Architectural Portfolio Issue
· AIA 2005 Honor Award – Michigan Chapter & Wisconsin Chapter
Worked on this project?Add it to your portfolio